Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monopoly

Out of the mouths of babes (even if they are 15 years old):

Since our kids didn't have any sports games Friday or Saturday - and that is a rarity around here! - we decided to do dinner and a movie last night. The boys decided they wanted to stay home and play on the computer, so my husband and I took our daughter and I also asked his mother to join us.

On the way to the restaurant, my husband and mother-in-law were talking about a property in town that is for sale. They are always checking out property and houses that are for sale for a new investment. Well, my daughter piped in with, Hey, that's like playing Monopoly, and my husband said, You're right; and do you know how to win at Monopoly? And she said, Yeah, you buy lots of property and houses, ...

...and when another player goes to the bathroom, you steal all their money!

No comments: