Monday, May 11, 2009

8 Things About Me

I like these getting-to-know-you type tags. I enjoy learning new things about old and new friends. Here are my 8 Things (by an indirect tag from my sil Shelley).

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Moving to Florida this summer
2. Building our dream house
3. Living near family
4. Working again
5. Getting back into a work-out routine
6. Flip flop and shorts weather
7. Planting a rose garden
8. Moving to Florida :)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Ate crêpes for breakfast
2. Played on the Wii with my family
3. Went to lunch with my family
4. Watched a lacrosse match
5. Took a nap
6. Picked up my daughter from Girl Scout camp
7. Watched The Amazing Race
8. Talked with my mom on the phone

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Have more patience
2. Have less fear when downhill skiing
3. Water ski
4. Whistle really loudly (the kind you can hear across a football field)
5. Speak in front of a group without fear
6. Have a green thumb
7. Get rid of my pregnancy stretch marks
8. Sing

8 Shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. The Amazing Race
3. Survivor
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Desperate Housewives
6. What Not to Wear
7. American Idol
8. 24

8 Favorite Fruits:
1. Cherries
2. Pears
3. Apples
4. Grapes
5. Pineapples
6. Tangerines
7. Strawberries
8. Plums

8 Places I'd like to travel:
1. Greece
2. Alaska
3. Spain
4. British Columbia, Canada
5. Egypt
6. South America
7. Iceland
8. Neuschwanstein ("Cinderella Castle" in Germany)

8 Places I've lived:
1. Virginia (Norfolk & Chesapeake)
2. Paris, France
3. California (Imperial Beach, Coronado, & Seaside)
4. Guam
5. Sasebo, Japan
6. Florida (Gainesville & Fort White)
7. Florida (Gulf Breeze, Pensacola, & Milton)
8. Georgia (Atlanta)

2 comments:

Mrs. Bradley said...

Great 8 things list. I can see you are ready to go back to Florida. :-) I moved from there in June 2007.

Robbie S. Redmon, LPC said...

Hi, again. Thanks for stopping by. For some reason your comment would not post, so I added "What he said" to the post on Our Butterfly. LOL.
I'm a Follower.